Avaya 5402 Digital Phone
The 5400 series of phones offer a high-end feature set, including a productivity local call log and speed dial directory. With an advanced user interface, the 5402 digital phone's 2 line, 24 character display eliminates the need for paper labels.
- Fully Global ready (Icons used to indicate fixed button functionality).
- 2-line x 24-character display with 2 programmable call appearance/feature keys.
- An additional 12 programmable feature keys can be accessed via the FEATURE key (not suitable for call appearance features).
- Listen-only speaker.
- 10 Fixed Feature Keys: Conference, Transfer, Drop, Redial, Speaker, Message, Hold, Mute, Volume Up & Down, and Feature (to access 12 additional dial pad features).
- The 5402 is Hearing Aid Compatible, has a Message Waiting Indicator that flashes when ringing.
- Eight Personalized Ring Patterns.
- Adjustable Desk Stand - either desk or wall mountable.
- Connects to an IP Office DS (Digital Station) port.
Note: The 5400 series of phone can only be used on IP Office or Small Office and will not function on any other Avaya communications equipment.