Avaya 4610 / 4610SW IP Phone
This single line telephone is ideal for telecommuters and everyday office use. Features a 5-line, 29 character grayscale display, 24 programmable call appearance / feature keys and 9 fixed feature keys. Also includes a message waiting indicator, a built-in headset jack and a full-duplex speaker phone for audio conferencing.
- 9 Fixed Feature Keys: Conference, Transfer, Drop, Hold, Redial, Mute, Volume up & down, Speaker, Voice Mail.
- Message Waiting Indicator.
- Full-duplex speaker phone.
- Built-in headset jack.
- Multiple language support built-in: English, French, Italian, Spanish & KataKana.
- 8 Personalized ring patterns.
- G.711, G.729a/B Voice CODECs.
- QoS Options of - UDP Port Selection, DiffServ and 802.1p/B (VLAN).
- Single 10/100 BaseT Ethernet port.
- Support for Simple Network management Protocol (SNMP).
- Hearing Aid Compatible.
- Microsoft NetMeeting Compatible.
- IP Address Assignment - DHCP Client or Statically Configured.
- Downloadable firmware for future upgrades.
- Wall Mountable with included desk/wall mount stand.
- Avaya Grey Color for all markets.
- 5 x 29 character (168 x 80 pixel 4-grayscale) display.
- 24 Programmable call appearance/feature keys (arranged in 4 switchable display pages of 6 matching the 6 physical display buttons).
- IP Office Interactive menus can be invoked from appropriately programmed DSS keys, and these menus will utilize the 6 programmable feature keys and the ‘Exit' fixed function key.
- Connects to IP Office via the LAN.
The 4610SW includes all the above features plus an integrated Ethernet switch for PC connection.
- Second full duplex 10/100 BaseT Ethernet Switched ports for PC pass through connection
- Auto-negotiation provided separately for each port.
- 802.3 Flow Control.
- Phone has priority over PC port at all times.
Note: The 4600 series phones are compatible with Definity and Avaya IP Office platforms.