Avaya 4602 / 4602SW IP Hardphone
This single line phone features a 2 line, 24 character display with 2 programmable feature keys, a message waiting indicator and 9 fixed feature keys. It connects via the LAN to the Avaya IP Office server.
- 9 Fixed Feature Keys: Conference, Transfer, Drop, Hold, Redial, Mute, Volume up & down, Speaker, Voice Mail.
- 2 x 24 Character based Eurofont display with 2 programmable feature keys.
- Message Waiting Indicator.
- Call Monitor Speaker (not a speaker phone).
- G.711, G.729a/B Voice CODECs.
- QoS Options of - UDP Port Selection, DiffServ and 802.1p/B (VLAN).
- Single 10/100 BaseT Ethernet port.
- Support for Simple Network management Protocol (SNMP).
- Hearing Aid Compatible.
- Microsoft NetMeeting Compatible.
- IP Address Assignment - DHCP Client or Statically Configured.
- Downloadable firmware for future upgrades.
- Wall Mountable with included desk/wall mount stand.
- Avaya Grey Color for all markets.
The 4602SW includes all of the above features plus an integrated Ethernet switch for PC connection.
- Second full Duplex 10/100 BaseT Ethernet port for PC pass through connection.
- Auto-negotiation provided separately for each port.
- 802.3 Flow Control.
- Phone has priority over PC port at all times.
Note: The 4600 series phones are compatible with Definity and Avaya IP Office platforms.
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.