Avaya 6416D Phone
This single line telephone features a 2 line, 24 character display, speaker phone and 16 programmable feature keys with twin lamps. There are also 8 fixed feature keys for common telephone functions. The Avaya 6416D digital phone connects to the IP Office server through an IP Office digital station port.
Click here for a larger view of this phone.
- Administrable handsfree operation.
- 2 line x 24 character display.
- User administration.
- Time/day default.
- Adjustable display.
- Ringer volume and tone.
- 16 Programmable call appearance/feature keys with twin lamps.
- 8 Fixed feature keys: Speaker, Mute, Conference, Transfer, Redial, Hold, Volume Up & Down.
- Connects to an IP Office DS (Digital Station) port.
Click to go back to the main Avaya 6400 Digital phone page.