Avaya 1608 IP Phone
The Avaya 1608 IP Phone is a value-priced, full-featured IP phone designed for light to moderate everyday phone users. The Avaya 1608 is compatible with IP Office R4.2 or higher and Avaya Communication Manager R3.0 or higher.
The 1600 Series IP Telephones - Avaya one-X™ Deskphone Value Edition is a family of cost-effective IP Telephones that deliver familiar features at an attractive price point for customers with basic communications needs.
The family includes a portfolio of phones designed to meet a range of end-user needs including the call center.
Designed as a stand-alone portfolio, these telephones may be intermixed with other Avaya IP telephones, especially the Avaya one-X™ Deskphones (9600 series).
Combining the features of traditional telephones and the latest in telephone user experience, 1600 Series IP Telephones - Avaya one-X™ Deskphone Value Edition telephones provide critical capabilities not often found in competitively priced models.
Avaya 1608 IP Phone Features:
- 3 row x 24 character backlit display (3.5 inch diagonal)
- Supports 8-line appearances/feature keys with dual LEDs
- 3 contextual soft-keys
- Fixed feature buttons include four-way navigation cluster, volume up/down, mute, speaker, headset, menu, telephony application, hold, conference, transfer, drop, contacts, call log, redial, quick-access voicemail
- High-quality 2-way speakerphone
- Message waiting indicator
- Integrated headset jack
- Desk or wall mountable with optional wall mount adapter
- Firmware upgradeable
- 8 personalized ring patterns
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet (class 2 device) when equipped with optional in-stand splitter or optional 48V local power supply
- Dual Ethernet ports for connection of phone and collocated PC w/VLAN separation
- Static or dynamic address assignment
Avaya 1608 IP Phone Compatibility:
- The Avaya 1608 IP phone is compatible with IP Office R4.2 or higher and Avaya Communication Manager R3.0 or higher