Cisco 7970G Unified IP Phone
Cisco 7970G IP Phone (CP-7970G) fills the communication needs of executive and high-end office environments that conduct moderate telephone traffic. Dedicated voicemail, directories, settings, and services keys are provided to deliver easy access to key features. Illuminated mute and speakerphone keys are provided to give a clear indication of speaker status.
The Cisco 7970G Unified IP Phone sports a high-resolution, color, touch-sensitive screen which provides clear visual indication of the calls that are being handled, and Extensible Markup Language (XML) services deliver a rich user experience. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7970G offers numerous important security features plus the choice of IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), or local power through an optional power adaptor while still retaining compatibility with Cisco PoE equipment.
The Cisco 7970G IP Phone is designed to grow with your organization. A dynamic, soft-key driven feature set enables the phone to keep pace with your requirements via regular software upgrades. Moves, adds, and changes are easy: users can simply pick up their phones and move to a new location anywhere on the network. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7970G also provides accessibility features to those with special needs.
7970G Unified IP Phone Features:
- Large color back-lit, touch-sensitive, pixel-based display screen for easy access to communication information, timesaving applications, and feature usage
- 8 programmable line and feature keys
- 5 dynamic soft keys to guide users through call features and functions
- Built-in headset port and high quality speakerphone with mute
- Internal Cisco two-port Ethernet switch
- Messages key offers direct access to voicemail
Cisco 7970 IP Unified Phone Compatibility:
- Cisco CallManager Version 3.3(2) and later, using the Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP) protocol
- SIP (RFC 2543)
- Cisco Call Manager/Call Manager Express Users:
Spare or replacement telephone without license
Pre-loaded with SCCP for use with Cisco Call Manager / Call Manager Express
- SIP Users: Can choose SIP protocol for use with SIP enabled IP PBX systems (e.g. Asterisk, etc.)
Cisco 7970 IP Phone Documentation:
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.