Avaya J139 IP Phone
The Avaya J139 IP phone is a multiline device that addresses the need for secure, reliable, basic voice communications in a cost-effective way. It is well suited for user in large enterprises and small/medium sized companies, that only use the most common voice features. Simple features such as hold, transfer, conference, forward and call park/unpark.
This J100 Series phone features a 2.8" colour display with 4 softkeys, message waiting indicator, IC calling with 360 alerting, classic downloadable ringtones and a dual-position stand with option wall-mount. This phone also features high definition audio and eronomic hearing aid compatiblity with headset support.
The J139 phone also supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs with a Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”.
Avaya J139 IP Phone Features:
- Multi-line phone with four red/green line/feature indicators
- 2.8"(diagonal) color display
- 4 Soft Keys
- Hard buttons for phone, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation cluster, headset, speaker, volume and mute
- 5 LED buttons
- Excellent wideband audio
- Message waiting indicator
- Full duplex speakerphone & handset
- Ergonomic hearing-aid compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler
- Mute key with optional alerting
- IC call alert with 360-degree visibility
- Rich, classic downloadable ringtones
- Dual-postion stand with optional wall-mount
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface
- Second Ethernet interface 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Configurable via web interface
- Support to TLS/SRTP for encryption
Avaya J139 IP Phone Compatibility:
- Required IP Office Release 11.0+, Aura 6.3 FP4+, Broadsoft Broadworks R21SP1, or Zang Office R1.0; Supports Basic IPT License; Enhanced IPT License for Security & Aura Resiliency, Core License for SBC; and Avaya IP Endpoint License with IP Office
- Supports SIP-AST for enhanced features and integration on Avaya Aura
- Native support with IP Office as a basic SIP phone, and in centralized branch mode
- Supported on selected 3rd-party Open SIP call platforms
- Powered via 802.3af PoE (Class 1) or Avaya GSPPOE (700512602) power injector, or optional AC 5 volt DC power supply
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.