Avaya J129 IP Phone
The Avaya J129 IP phone is a entry-level IP phone with a fresh industrial design that leaves a small footprint on the desk. Perfect for use in location-based or walk-up scenarios like lobbies, waiting areas, lunch rooms, hallways, manufacturing areas and retail spaces.
The J129 IP Phone is a high quality single-line deskphone that can support two concurrent calls. Easy to use, the J129 has 3 context-sensitive soft keys and shows display prompts that enables the user to quickly access and confidently use features including initiating conference calls, viewing call history, dialing a number from the Directory or Recent Call History, transferring or forwarding calls, placing or retrieving calls on hold, accessing voicemail, using park/unpark functionality and more.
This phone packs all the essential call handling features you would expect in an affordable and highly functional Avaya SIP phone.
Avaya J129 IP Phone Features:
- Single line phone that supports two concurrent calls
- 2.3"(diagonal) monochrome display
- 3 Soft Keys
- Simple features such as hold, transfer, conference, forward, call park/unpark
- Mute key with mute alerting
- Excellent wideband audio for both heandset & speakerphone
- Recent Call Log (100 entries)/Aura Contact List (250 entries)
- Built-in volume boost for Hearing Impaired in Handset
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet ports to support co-located PC
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af as a Class 1 device
- Configurable via web interface
- Simultaneous Registration & Fallback
- Support for TLS / SRTP for encryption
- Support optional J100 Wireless Module for Wi-Fi connectivity
Avaya J129 IP Phone Compatibility:
- Required IP Office Release 9.0.3 or Aura 6.2 FP 3 and above; Supports Basic IPT License; Enhanced IPT License for Security & Aura Resiliency, Core License for SBC; and Avaya IP Endpoint License with IP Office
- Supports SIP-AST for enhanced features and integration on Avaya Aura
- Native support with IP Office as a basic SIP phone, and in centralized branch mode
- Supported on selected 3rd-party Open SIP call platforms
- Powered via 802.3af PoE (Class 1) or Avaya GSPPOE (700512602) power injector, or optional AC 5 volt DC power supply
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.