Avaya J169 IP Phone
The Avaya J169 IP phone addresses the need for everyday voice communications. Competitively prices and high performing this phone leverages your enterprise IP network, delivering excellent voice communications from headquarters to home offices. Tightly intergrated with Avaya Aura® and IP Office™ platforms, gives your users enriched communications capabilities.
This J100 Series phone features a 2.8" greyscale display with 4 softkeys, message waiting indicator, IC calling with 360 alerting, classic downloadable ringtones and a dual-position stand with option wall-mount. This phone also features wideband audio in the handset and headset plus eronomic hearing aid compatiblity with headset support.
The Avaya J169 is an 8-line phone designed for everyday users such as professionals and salespeople who rely on common functions like directory and speed dial to enhance their productivity. Simplified call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks.
Avaya J169 IP Phone Features:
- 2.8" x 2.1" greyscale display, diagonal 3.5"
- Multi-line phone with 8 buttons with dual (red/green) LEDs
- 4 Soft Keys
- Hard buttons for phone, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation cluster, headset, speaker, volume and mute
- 5 LED buttons
- 24 admin buttons
- Excellent wideband audio in handset & headset
- Message waiting indicator
- Ergonomic hearing-aid compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler
- Mute key with optional alerting
- IC call alert with 360-degree visibility
- Rich, classic downloadable ringtones
- Dual-postion stand with optional wall-mount
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface
- Second Ethernet interface 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Configurable via web interface
- Support to TLS/SRTP for encryption
Avaya J169 IP Phone Compatibility:
- Required IP Office Release 11.0+, Aura 6.3 FP4+, Broadsoft Broadworks R21SP1, or Zang Office R1.0; Supports Basic IPT License; Enhanced IPT License for Security & Aura Resiliency, Core License for SBC; and Avaya IP Endpoint License with IP Office
- Supports SIP-AST for enhanced features and integration on Avaya Aura
- Native support with IP Office as a basic SIP phone, and in centralized branch mode
- Supported on selected 3rd-party Open SIP call platforms
- Powered via 802.3af PoE (Class 1) or Avaya GSPPOE (700512602) power injector, or optional AC 5 volt DC power supply
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.