Cisco Unified IP Phone 6911
The Cisco 6911 IP Phone is a single-line endpoint delivering affordable access to Cisco voice communication services. It is an ideal solution for light communication requirements. Examples include classrooms, manufacturing floors, or employees in cubicles or teleworking from home.
The Cisco 6911 IP Telephone supports two incoming calls with a single-line endpoint. A full-duplex speakerphone is included in the design, which provides a more productive, flexible, and easier-to-use endpoint experience. Integrated IEEE 10/100 Ethernet switch ports support connection to a co-located PC while reducing cabling infrastructure and administration costs.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6911 includes fixed keys for hold, transfer, conference, redial, and voicemail, making the phone simple and easy-to-use. In addition, a programmable feature key is supported for quick access to advanced communication services. Tri-color LED illuminates on the line key to provide quick call-state indication at a glance.
The Cisco 6911 IP Phone offers personalization, with the choice of two colors (charcoal black and arctic white). This Unified IP telephone is also eco-friendly, taking advantage of reground and recyclable plastics to deliver a more earth-responsible solution.
Cisco 6911 Unified IP Phone Features:
- One-line IP Phone
- Fixed keys for Hold, Redial, Call Waiting, Conference, Transfer, and Voice Messaging
- IEEE 10/100 integrated switch ports support co-located PC for reduced cost and wiring infrastructure
- Full-duplex speakerphone for hands-free communications
- Support of up to two concurrent voice calls with Call Waiting
- Tricolor illuminated line key to indicate an incoming call, an active call, and a call on hold
Cisco 6911 IP Phone Documentation:
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.