Cisco 7961G Unified IP Phone
Cisco 7961G IP Phone (CP-7961G) is an important addition to the Cisco Systems award-winning IP phone portfolio, is a full-featured, enhanced manager IP phone. It is designed to meet the needs of managers and administrative assistants. It provides six programmable backlit line/feature buttons and four interactive soft keys that guide a user through call features and functions, and audio controls for high-quality duplex speakerphone, handset, and headset.
Cisco 7961G Unified IP Phone features a standard built-in headset port and integrated Ethernet switch. The phone also features a best-of-class large, higher-resolution grayscale pixel-based LCD. The display provides features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, and digits dialed. The crisp graphic capability of the display allows for the inclusion of higher value, more visibly rich Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications and double-byte languages.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7961G is dynamic, and it is designed to grow with system capabilities. Features will keep pace with new changes through software updates to the phone flash memory. Firmware changes can be downloaded from Cisco Unified CallManager and Cisco.com. No hands-on moves and changes are required with the phone-the user can simply pick up the phone and move to the new location anywhere on your network. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7961G provides many accessibility methods according to user preference.
7961G Unified IP Phone Features:
- Large, pixel-based LCD display that provides information such as date and time, calling party name, number, and digits dialed
- 6 programmable line and feature keys
- 4 dynamic soft keys to guide users through call features and functions
- Built-in headset port and high quality speakerphone with mute
Cisco 7961 IP Phone Compatibility:
- Cisco CallManager Version 3.3(2) and later, using the Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP) protocol
- SIP (RFC 2543)
- Cisco Call Manager/Call Manager Express Users:
Spare or replacement telephone without license
Pre-loaded with SCCP for use with Cisco Call Manager / Call Manager Express
- SIP Users: Can choose SIP protocol for use with SIP enabled IP PBX systems (e.g. Asterisk, etc.)
Cisco 7961 IP Phone Documentation: