Cisco 7945G IP Phone (CP-7945G)
Cisco 7945G IP Phone (CP-7945G) demonstrates the latest advances in VoIP telephony, including wideband audio support, backlit color display, and an integrated Gigabit Ethernet port. It addresses the needs of transaction-type workers with significant phone traffic and the needs of those working with bandwidth-intensive applications on colocated PCs.
Cisco 7945G Unified IP Phone includes a large, backlit, easy-to-read color display for easy access to communication information, timesaving applications, and features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, digits dialed, and presence information. It also accommodates Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications that take advantage of the display. The phone provides direct access to two telephone lines (or combination of lines, speed dials, and direct access to telephony features), four interactive soft keys that guide you through call features and functions, and an intuitive four-way (plus Select key) navigation cluster. A hands-free speakerphone and handset designed for high-fidelity wideband audio are standard, as is a built-in headset connection.
The Cisco 7945G Unified IP Phone is designed to grow with your organization and enhancements to your system capabilities. The dynamic feature set allows the phone to keep pace with your requirements through regular software updates. Firmware changes can be downloaded from Cisco.com. No hands-on moves and changes are required with the phone-you can simply pick up the phone and move to a new location anywhere on your network. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G also provides many accessibility features.
7945G Unified IP Phone Features:
- High-fidelity wideband audio for vibrant, lifelike conversations; Internet Low Bitrate Codec (iLBC) support for use in lossy networks
- Large backlit color display for easy use of Cisco Unified Communications and third-party telephone applications
- Improved navigation cluster for easier navigation and feature and function selection
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
Cisco 7945 IP Phone Compatibility:
- Cisco Call Manager Version 3.3(2) and later, using the Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP) protocol
- SIP (RFC 2543)
- Cisco Call Manager/Call Manager Express Users:
Spare or replacement telephone without license
Pre-loaded with SCCP for use with Cisco Call Manager / Call Manager Express
- SIP Users: Can choose SIP protocol for use with SIP enabled IP PBX systems (e.g. Asterisk, etc.)
Cisco 7945 IP Phone Documentation: