Cisco 7906G IP Phone
Cisco 7906G IP Phone (CP-7906, CP-7906G) fills the communication needs of cubicle, retail, classroom, or manufacturing workers or anyone who conducts low to moderate telephone traffic.
Cisco Unified IP Phone 7906G provides four dynamic soft keys guide users through core business features and functions, while a pixel-based display combines intuitive features, calling information, and eXtensible Markup Language (XML) services into a rich user experience. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7906G offers numerous important security features plus the choice of IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), Cisco inline power, or local power through an optional power adaptor.
The Cisco 7906G IP Phone is designed to grow with your organization. A dynamic, soft key-activated feature set helps enable the phone to keep pace with your requirements through regular software upgrades. Moves, adds, and changes are easy; users can simply pick up their phones and move to a new location anywhere on the network. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7906G also provides accessibility features to those with special needs.
7906G Unified IP Phone Features:
- Single-line access
- Pixel-based display: A pixel-based display provides intuitive access to calling features.
- Four soft keys dynamically present calling options to the user. The scroll toggle bar allows easy movement through the displayed information.
- Menu key: This key allows users to quickly access information such as call logs and phone settings.
- Hold key and volume control
- Hearing-aid-compatible handset:
- Single-position stand that removed to allow wall mounting using mounting holes located on the base of the phone
- XML applications: Various XML applications can be delivered to the display
- 10BASE-T Ethernet connection to LAN
- Can be powered via Cisco Inline power, 802.3af Power over Ethernet, or local power supply (sold separately)
- Note: Spare or replacement telephone without license
- Pre-loaded with SCCP for use with Cisco Call Manager 3.3 and above
Cisco 7906 IP Phone Documentation: