Cisco 7914 IP Expansion Module
Cisco 7914 IP Expansion Module (CP-7914) - Call coverage is a critical capability for administrative assistants and others who must monitor, manage, and cover the various status of calls. This requires the ability to instantly determine the status of a number of lines beyond the six-line capability of the Cisco Unified IP Phones 7960G, 7961G, 7970G and 7971G-GE.
The Cisco 7914 IP Expansion Module extends the capabilities of the Cisco Unified IP Phones 7960G, 7961G, 7970G and 7971G-GE with additional buttons and an LCD display. With one expansion module, you add 14 buttons to the existing six buttons of the Cisco 7960G and 7961G and the existing eight buttons of the Cisco 7970G and 7971G-GE. You can use up to two expansion modules with the previously mentioned Cisco IP phones.
The large LCD display of the 7914 Cisco Unified IP Phone Expansion Module allows for quick and easy identification of associated buttons. The 14 buttons on each Cisco Unified IP Phone Expansion Module 7914 can be programmed as a directory number (DN), line key, or speed-dial key. When used as a DN key, buttons are illuminated, allowing easy identification of call state.
7914 Unified IP Expansion Module Features:
- Adds 14 buttons to the existing six on the 7960G and 7961G and the existing eight on the 7970G and 7971G-GE
- Can add up to two 7914 expansion units
- Each of the buttons can be programmed as a directory number (DN), line key, or speed-dial key
- Buttons are illuminated allowing easy identification of calls
- Includes connection cable
Cisco 7914 IP Expansion Module Compatibility:
Cisco 7914 Expansion Module Documentation: