Cisco SPA501G IP Phone
Cisco SPA501G IP Telephone
Part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series, the SIP-based Cisco SPA501G Basic 8-Line IP Phone with paper DESI insert and PC Port has been tested to ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
The SPA501G is for areas with basic phone needs such as hallways, break rooms, lobbies, warehouses, factory floors, retail locations, and elsewhere.
SPA501G SIP Phone Features:
- 8 voice lines with 4 independent SIP registrations
- Paper label insert for buttons to indicate speed dials, shared lines, or extensions
- User interface driven by Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Supports wideband audio
- Fixed features include mute, hold, headset, settings, redial, transfer, conference and volume control
- Voicemail retrieval button and message waiting light
- Built-in high quality microphone and full-duplex speakerphone
- Integrated 2.5 mm headset jack
- 2 Ethernet LAN ports with integrated switch (100BASE-T)
- Powered via 802.3af PoE or optional 5V DC power supply
- Can add up to two Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules for 64 additional buttons
SPA501G IP Phone Compatibility:
- SIP compatible for use with open source IP-PBX platforms and hosted telephony solutions
- SPCP compatible for use with Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
Cisco SPA501G IP Phone Documentation:
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.