Cisco 8961 IP Phone
Cisco 8961 Unified IP Phone is an advanced professional media endpoint that delivers an enhanced user experience with an easy-to-use and eco-friendly ergonomic design.
Highlights of the Cisco 8961 IP Phone include introduction of higher-resolution (VGA) color displays, a USB port, Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, and High-definition (HD) voice support, enabling a more productive user experience for multimedia application engagement. Application support includes XML and MIDlet-enabled applications.
The Cisco IP Phone 8961 is an ideal solution for knowledge professionals, administrative managers, and executives. 2 USB ports accelerate the usability of call handling and applications by enabling wired and wireless headsets. Analog RJ-9 and USB wired and wireless headsets are supported.
8961 Unified IP Phone Features:
- Five-line phone expanding to 41 with 1 Key Expansion Module
- Ten tri-color illuminated LED feature/session keys support at-a-glance status for both primary and shared lines
- Large 5-inch, backlit, vibrant high-resolution, fully-adjustable color display enhances user experience with easier viewing
- One USB 2.0 port supports USB wired headsets for added choice and convenience
- High-definition voice (HD voice) delivers greater clarity in communications
- Gigabit Ethernet switch ports help enable collocation of a multimedia PC for reduced infrastructure costs
- Supports one Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module, for added scalability of line/feature keys
- Support for Cisco and third-party XML and MIDlet applications transform business processes and enrich user experience
- Two color options and handset styles increases flexibility and comfort
- Display capable of right-to-left language presentation enhances user experience
- Rounded ergonomic keys enhance tactile feel
Cisco 8961 IP Phone Documentation:
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.