Cisco 9951 IP Phone
The Cisco 9951 IP Phone is an executive class collaboration endpoint that provides voice, video, applications and accessories.
Highlights of the Cisco 9951 IP Phone include Gigabit Ethernet, Wideband Audio, Color Display along with a new industrial design and user interface designed for simplicity and high usability.
Cisco 9951 IP Phone accessories, sold separately, include a standard definition USB camera, Jawbone ICON for Cisco Bluetooth headset, color Key Expansion Module plus support for Bluetooth, USB devices. Application support includes XML and Java Midlet capabilities.
Unified IP Phone 9951 Features:
- 5 Lines (expanding to 77 with 2 IP Color Key Expansion Modules)
- Ergonomic Design: Highly usable and intuitive arrangement of lines, features and calls. Transfer, Conference and Hold appear on hard keys to reduce the number of presented softkeys to a maximum of 4 per call state.
- Display: VGA presentation for calling, video calling and applications. 5-inch (10 cm) graphical TFT color display, 24-bit color depth, 640 x 480 effective pixel resolution, with backlight. Display also supports localization requiring double-byte Unicode encoding for fonts.
- Ethernet: Internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch allows for a direct connection to a 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet network through an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both the phone and a colocated PC. System administrator can designate separate VLANs (802.1Q) for the PC and phone, providing improved security and reliability of voice and data traffic.
- Bluetooth: Mobility for headset users within 30 feet of their desktop to enable the freedom to go to the printer, a colleague's desk or nearby private location while on a call. The IP Phone 9951 supports the Hands-free and Headset Bluetooth profiles including support of the Jawbone ICON for Cisco Bluetooth Headset.
- USB: 2 USB ports accelerate the usability of call handling and applications by enabling accessories such as the Cisco Unified Video Camera, wired and wireless headsets.
- External Audio Ports: General Purpose Audio In and Audio Out ports enable a relaxed speakerphone experience over external speakers and microphone.
5 feature buttons with state indicating LEDs
5 call session buttons with state indicating LEDs
Applications, Directories, Voicemail
Conference, Transfer, Hold
Back-lit Mute, Speakerphone, Headset
Back, End Call, 5-Way Navigation Pad
- Cisco Unified Video Camera: Available separately, enables 2-way video calling between phones or to a media conference unit.
- Power over Ethernet 802.3af
- Supported Protocols: SIP
Cisco 9951 IP Phone Documentation: