Cisco 8831 IP Conference Phone
Cisco's Unified IP Conference Phone 8831 enhances people-centric communications, combining superior high-definition (HD) audio performance and 360-degree coverage for all sizes of conference rooms and executive offices. It provides an audiophile sound experience with a full-duplex two-way wideband (G.722) audio hands-free speaker.
The IP Conference Phone 8831 is a simple, scalable solution that meets the challenges of the most diverse rooms. It provides flexible deployment options and expansion by using extension microphones that can be wired or wireless (Digital Equipment Cordless Telephon [DECT]) with a daisy-chain configuration of two units.
The IP Conference Phone 8831 has an industrial design with enhanced ergonomics that puts the user first. It offers a detached control panel so that the display may be easily viewed without having to move the entire unit. It also provides easy view of device mute status from all sides.
Supported on Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Business Edition systems, the IP Conference Phone 8831 delivers a more productive, acoustically pleasing, and secure communications experience across sites and participants.
Cisco 8831 IP Conference Phone Features:
- Superior wideband acoustics with the first two-element speaker in a conference phone. This feature allows the phone to capture the full voice spectrum without having to compromise with a single-element speaker.
- Expanded room coverage with support for daisy chaining two units.
- Support for DECT wireless extension microphones
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) signaling
- Device authentication and signaling encryption using Transport Layer Security (TLS) with Advanced Encryption Standard 128 (AES-128)
- Media encryption using Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) with AES-128
For a full list of features, download the Cisco 8831 IP Conference Phone data sheet below.
Cisco 8831 IP Conference PhoneDocumentation: