Cisco 7910G Unified IP Phone
Cisco 7910G IP Phone (CP-7910, CP-7910G) brings state-of-the-art technology to voice communication solutions. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7910G is a basic telephone designed primarily for common-use areas-such as lobbies, break rooms, and hallways-that do not require specialized features. The Cisco 7910G IP Phone includes a two-port Cisco switch making it also suitable for worker applications requiring basic phone functionality, including a co-located Ethernet device, such as a PC.
The Cisco 7910G Unified IP Phone is a single-line telephone and also provides four dedicated feature buttons, line, hold, transfer, and settings, located prominently under the display. A cluster of six feature access keys is located above the volume control rocker switch. The factory default configuration for messages (msgs), conference (conf), forward, speed dial (speed 1, speed 2), and redial can be programmed by a system administrator to perform other functions, such as Call Park, Call Pick-Up, and Night Service, as well as additional speed dials and other traditional telephone features.
The Cisco 7910G IP Phone provides a 2x24 character LCD display. The display provides features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, and digits dialed, as well as call state indicators, a settings menu, and other information. This phone does not include two-way speakerphone capability but features on-hook dialing and call monitor mode.
The phone also has a mute button for the handset/headset microphones. A rocker switch for controlling volume for ringer, handset, and call monitor is also provided. The user can lock these volumes by pressing the Settings key followed by the Save key. In the Services menu, users can also select two ringer types and set the LCD contrast using the volume buttons.
7910G Unified IP Phone Features:
- Single-line access
- 2x24 character LCD display
- 4 dedicated feature buttons - line, hold, transfer, and settings
- 6 feature access keys
- Does not include speakerphone but features on-hook dialing and call monitor mode
- Internal Cisco two-port Ethernet switch
- Volume control for ringer, handset, and call monitor
- Mute button for handset/headset
- G.711 and G.729a audio compression
- DHCP supported
- Powered by local 48VDC power supply (see accessory below) or power down the LAN by Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
- Compatible with CallManager version 3.0(5) or higher
- Has one standard 10 Mbps Ethernet interface
- Spare/replacement phone without license
Cisco 7910 IP Phone Documentation: