Cisco 8941 IP Phone
Cisco 8941 Unified IP Phone is a new and innovative IP endpoint that delivers affordable, business-grade voice and video communication services to customers worldwide.
The Cisco 8941 IP Phone integrates video communications into the Cisco Unified IP Phones 8900 Series with a built-in, high-quality video (VGA or 640 x 480 pixel) up to 30 frames per second, for both endcoding and decoding. The phone renders video on its high-resolution, 5-inch diagonal, fully backlit, VGA-quality display.
The Cisco 8941 IP Phone supports four lines and four context-sensitive soft keys along with a high-definition voice, full-duplex speakerphone for a more productive and more flexible endpoint experience. Fixed keys for hold, transfer, redial, and conference; a tri-color LED line; and feature keys also make the endpoint simpler and easier to use.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8941 offers greater personalization with two handset style options. Right-to-left language presentation is also supported on the display, addressing the language localization needs of global customers. Delivering a more energy-efficient and eco-friendly solution in support of customer green initiatives, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 8941 is rated a Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 endpoint. A deep-sleep option provides energy savings during nonbusiness hours. In addition, the phone uses both recyclable and reground plastics for a more earth-responsible solution.
8941 Unified IP Phone Features:
- Four-line phone
- 10/100 switch port
- Built-in, VGA-quality video camera that supports up to 30 frames per second
- High-resolution 5-inch color display (VGA)
- Multimedia endpoint applications designed with XML
- High-definition voice for clarity
- Tricolor programmable line and feature keys and session keys for "at-a-glance" status for primary and shared lines
- Dedicated fixed keys for commonly used features, including conference, transfer, applications, directories, and messages
- Three-way navigation cluster plus select button to help navigate and select applications
- IEEE Power over Ethernet Class 1 rating for low power consumption and increased cost savings
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.