Cisco 7965G Unified IP Phone Voip by Cisco
Cisco 7965G IP Phone (CP-7965G) demonstrates the latest advances in VoIP telephony, including wideband audio support, backlit color display, and an integrated Gigabit Ethernet port. It addresses the needs of the executive or major decision maker, administrative assistants, and those working with bandwidth-intensive applications on colocated PCs.
The Cisco 7965G Unified IP Phone includes a large, backlit, easy-to-read color display (Figure 2) for easy access to communication information, timesaving applications, and features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, digits dialed, and presence information. It also accommodates Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications that take advantage of the display. The phone provides direct access to six telephone lines (or combination of lines, speed dials, and direct access to telephony features), four interactive soft keys that guide you through call features and functions, and an intuitive four-way (plus Select key) navigation cluster. A hands-free speakerphone and handset designed for high-fidelity wideband audio are standard, as is a built-in headset connection.
The Cisco 7965G IP Phone is designed to grow with your organization and enhancements to your system capabilities. The dynamic feature set allows the phone to keep pace with your requirements through regular software updates. Firmware changes can be downloaded from Cisco.com. No hands-on moves and changes are required with the phone-you can simply pick up the phone and move to a new location anywhere on your network. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7965G also provides many accessibility features.
Cisco 7965G Unified IP Phone Features:
- 5-inch (12.5 cm) graphical TFT color display, 16-bit color depth, 320 x 240 effective pixel resolution, with backlight
- Full-duplex speaker phone with acoustic echo cancellation.
- Ready access to missed, received or placed calls (plus intercom history and directories).
- Allows users to quickly access diverse information such as weather, stocks, quote of the day, or any Web-based information using XML.
Cisco 7965 IP Phone Compatibility:
- Cisco CallManager Version 3.3(2) and later, using the Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP) protocol
- SIP (RFC 2543)
- Cisco Call Manager/Call Manager Express Users:
Spare or replacement telephone without license
Pre-loaded with SCCP for use with Cisco Call Manager / Call Manager Express
- SIP Users:
Can choose SIP protocol for use with SIP enabled IP PBX systems (e.g. Asterisk, etc.)
Cisco 7965 IP Phone Documentation: