Cisco SPA504G IP Phone
Cisco SPA504G IP Telephone
Part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series, the SIP-based Cisco SPA504G 4-Line IP Phone with Display and PC Port has been tested to ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
The SPA504G is for offices with power users including sales and customer service representatives who depend on the phone to get their jobs done.
SPA504G SIP Phone Features:
- Pixel based 128 x 64 monochrome LCD display
- 4 voice lines
- 4 independent SIP registrations
- 4 soft key buttons and 4-way navigation cluster
- Supports wideband audio
- Fixed features include mute, hold, headset, settings, and volume control
- Voicemail retrieval button and message waiting light
- Built-in high quality microphone and full-duplex speakerphone
- Integrated 2.5 mm headset jack
- 2 Ethernet LAN ports with integrated switch (100BASE-T)
- Powered via 802.3af PoE or optional 5V DC power supply
- Can add up to two Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules for 64 additional buttons
SPA504G IP Phone Compatibility:
- SIP compatible for use with open source IP-PBX platforms and hosted telephony solutions
- SPCP compatible for use with Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
Cisco SPA504G IP Phone Documentation:
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.