Nortel 1150e IP Phone
The Nortel IP Phone 1150e is a multi-line, specialty IP Phone designed for ACD and IP Contact Center environments.
The Nortel 1150E IP Phone supports up to twelve line/programmable feature keys and features seven additional fixed keys dedicated for use by agents or supervisors. IP Phone 1150E leverages the IP Phone 1100 Series design and includes high-resolution, backlit, graphical, pixel-based displays, a USB port for navigation and entry, Bluetooth agent headset support and integrated Gigabit Ethernet to deliver superior performance and user experience.
Nortel 1150e IP Phone Features:
- Supports up to twelve line/programmable features keys
- Four context-sensitive soft label keys and twelve fixed keys
- Seven additional fixed keys with built-in LED’s dedicated for IP Contact Center agents
- High-resolution, fully-backlit, graphical, eight-level grayscale, pixel based display
- Built-in USB port supports standard USB mice, keyboards, keyboard emulation devices and powered hubs
- Embedded Bluetooth 1.2 Audio Gateway supports standard Bluetooth headset profiles for agents
- Integrated IEEE 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet Switch supports up to Gigabit Ethernet speeds on both LAN and PC ports
- Supports the Expansion Module for the IP Phone 1100 Series offering support of 18 additional line/programmable feature keys per module
Nortel 1150E IP Phone Compatibility:
- Business Communication Manager 50 (R3.0 or later) / BCM 200 / 400 / 450
- Nortel Communication Server 1000 with backward compatibility to R4.0
- Nortel Communication Server 2100 (initial support with Release SE10)
- Nortel Communication Server 2000 (SN09U and later)
- Supported on Media Gateway 1000B Expansion Chassis
- Survivable Remote Gateway 50 (R3.0 and later) / 200 / 400
- Avaya Multimedia Communication Server 5100
- Avaya Aura™ Application Server 5300
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.